Personal Musings

This blog is intended to be just a jumble of thoughts that hit me and need not necessarily mean anything.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kerala, India

Water flows ...

Sunday, July 23, 2006

About my political leanings - A Reassertion

This is a reaffirmation.

I dont support or oppose any political, philosophical or theological stand of anyone what so ever.

I believe in
||Sarvam Krishnamayam Jagat||

All is the same in the core of things. Heaven and Hell are one.

Though some of my ravings are becoming pessimistic in nature, I am not. You put a parrot in a brothel, it will only make sounds of the brothel.
I only respond to what is happening. I am becoming more concious of OSHO's urge to 'respond'.

I am forced to reassert only to aliviate any doubts that may creep into the minds of anyone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home