Personal Musings

This blog is intended to be just a jumble of thoughts that hit me and need not necessarily mean anything.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kerala, India

Water flows ...

Friday, July 07, 2006

something i wrote in response to an orkut message

when the water flows, it doesnot know whether it is rock or ice. It just flows. In flowing water exists. SWirl water, and water gets swirled. blocked water and water gets blocked. its just water, so why cant the water be allowed to be water.... to flow, to not flow, it is helpless, for all it is is water.
How can i quote myself? and if i dont quote myself, who will quote me? And if I only quote myself, then who am I?

There are things tht just happen. its better to leave it like tht.

Better be what you believe yourself to be than to be brought out as what you will never be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home