Personal Musings

This blog is intended to be just a jumble of thoughts that hit me and need not necessarily mean anything.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kerala, India

Water flows ...

Sunday, May 07, 2006

The light breeze was flowing past my ears. Tingling me to ramble into the nice reverie about nothing I can point my finger at. I like the air to flow past my ears. I zeroes in on the direction of breeze, feeling the air flow past both my ears with same sound. Some was flowing through the bridge of my nose, trying to invigorate my thinking process.

Why do people make so much fuss about monogamy? I mean whats the big thing in conceptually folowing the same woman the entire life. Rather, why have a woman all the life? Is marriage an integral part of every man's life? I cant answer that question. I may be able to say when I get married; if I get married. But as of now, having to mend for a woman is a pain for me.

Coming back to the question, WHY? I think a good insight is provided in the book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus". Two different poles, attracted by some magnetic force. Some can just have one from the other planet. Others are obsessed; they cant stop with just one. A few others are happier without the other. Some have an aversion to the other. Some just havent any idea about the other. So they are blissfully unaware of the other.

[I lost the flow. May be I will continue after some time]

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Debaditya said...

Just the best!!!
I dont know but this is what my blog should have been!!!!

May 21, 2006 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home